Please note reservations will only be accepted by registered members of the Českomoravský Kriketový Svaz, please ensure that you use the name you are registered with by your club on https://rejstriksportu.cz/
1. if you wish to make multiple bookings, either for multiple days, times or bays. first click the "Enable multiple selection" button.
2. Then select which bay you wish to reserve using the drop down menu
3. Select the day you wish to make the booking for, if the date is in a green circle then there is at lest one session available on that day. If it is in a red circle then there are no available sessions that day.
4. A pop up will appear with the available sessions on that day.
5. Select the session you wish to reserve
6. If you did not enable multiple selections you will then be taken to the booking form. There will be the details of your reservation at the top for you to check and below you must complete the form.
7. Pleae complete your details, if you are booking for a club add the club name in the description. if no club is written in the description section, you will be invoiced personally.
8. Once you have completed the form press BOOK.
9 You will receive an email confirming your booking.
Conditions Of Use
1. That all club members follow any directions given to them by the CEO, Facilities Manager and/or Ground staff at any time in connection to the nets.
2. That any items taken from any storage facility at the Tennis Centre are returned to that storage facility in the same condition and to the same position within the facility.
3. That if any club member becomes aware of any damage to any part of the nets or any item stored at the facility that they inform the CEO, Facilities Manager and/or Ground staff immediately. Ideally in writing via email or WhatsApp and with a photograph.
4. The sooner we know about a problem; the sooner we can fix it.
5. No more than 6 persons may use any individual net at any time and no more than 20 people may be in the tennis centre
6. Smoking is not allowed within the Tennis Centre.
7. All rubbish must be placed in the appropriate bins. The Tennis Centre owners are very unhappy with rubbish being left on the ground in and around the nets by cricketers. If you arrive for your session and find rubbish anywhere, please take a photo of it, and send it to the CEO and then put the rubbish in the bin. Otherwise the next people using the net will take a photo of it and you will get blamed as the previous user.
Any breach of any of the above conditions will result in the following punishment:
The club will be fined 1000kc
The fine will be payable within 14 days of it being issued
If the fine is not paid within 14 days, the club will be fined an additional 1000kc and suspended from using the nets until the total of 2000kc is paid.
If any club after having already been fined for a breach, breaches any of the above conditions they will be banned from using the nets facilities permanently and fined 10,000kc.